Create your own Tarot Cards: Cups
Time & Location
About the Event
Level two: Cups (emotions and feelings, water element)
Tarot ,meaning hidden wisdom will open the doors to your innate wisdom
- Playing with the archetypes of the water element: cups.
- Complete notes to work on your 14 minor arcane cups cards
- Easy to understand creative techniques for the cards.
- Templates to make your cards look professional
- Symbolism, history and mythology of each one of the14 cup cards
- Interactive Facebook closed group where you can share your work with other participants from all over the world, we will also post free reading on this site.
Tarot cards are ancient archetypical patterns that all of us still play out in life. This workshop will take the fear out of Tarot- it is designed to let you experience each archetypical pattern first hand. The process will assist you to shift out of your own misaligned patterns and to help you activate your own creativity. Create your own tarot course will focus on the meanings, history and symbolism of each card. We will create our own unique deck of tarot cards using mixed media collage.
Reason for attending this course:
- Activate your intuitive abilities
- Activate your creative potential
- Learn about the ancient art of tarot readings
- Experience a fun filled day with like-minded people
Our studio only allows comfortable space for 12 participants, bookings essential.
Venue: Essence, 17 Sunwood Drive, Tokai
Date : 28 March 2019
Time: 14:00 to 17:30
Cost : R650 for level two
Level 3: Fire (energy and life force)
Level 4: Earth ( money and blessings)
Level 5: Air ( mind and thoughts)